Postage & Delivery
1. Where do you deliver to?
We currently deliver nationwide in the UK. Your dried flowers will come securely packaged and be delivered via courier service. We dispatch Monday to Friday (bank holidays excluded).
2. Can I order next day delivery?
We offer a delivery service of 2-3 working days, however we aim to dispatch all orders the same day.
3. Can I select a specific delivery date?
If you have any delivery queries or your gift is urgent/for delivery by a specific date such as a birthday, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
4. How will my flowers come packaged?
All our dried flowers come wrapped in our charming striped gift paper, presented with a luxurious satin ribbon bow, and finished with our trademark ‘Blooming with love’ gift tag. All packaged securely in a bespoke recyclable box, with a flower care guide included.
5. I would like to order more than one bouquet to be sent to different postal addresses, how should I proceed with my order?
Please put them through as separate orders as our website is unable to process more than one shipping address per bouquet.
6. How will I know when my order has been sent?
You will receive a dispatched email once your order has been sent.
7. Will my dried flowers get damaged in transit?
Dried flowers are extremely fragile, therefore there may be some petals/leaves that drop inside the box during transit. This is due to the nature of the drying and preserving process and is completely normal and this is not classed as damage.
8. What should I do if I receive a completely damaged bouquet/vase?
In the unlikely event of receiving damaged goods, the purchaser should contact us within 3 days of receipt of goods with images. Damaged goods must be returned to us, suitably packaged and The Timeless Flower Company will replace or refund the items.
1. Where are you based?
We are a small family run business based in Northamptonshire . We do not currently have a shopfront; therefore, all orders are online based.
2. Can I collect if I am local to you?
Yes, please write a note at checkout to arrange collection. Please note you will be charged for delivery on the website and we will refund this back to your account once collection is made.
3. What inspired the names of the bouquets?
As we are based in the heart of Northamptonshire, we wanted to incorporate the names of the beautiful surrounding Northamptonshire villages into our collection.
1. How does payment work?
Payments will be processed at the time of order through our secure payment systems, PayPal and Stripe and will show up on your statement as our parent company LowToxBox Ltd. The name and billing address provided must be the same as the registered name and address of the cardholder. An automatic email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided.
2. How do I use a Timeless Flower Voucher Code?
To use a money off coupon or voucher code, please enter the code by clicking 'Enter a Promo Code' at checkout.
(*The FIRST10 Voucher Code Expires on 1st November 2020)
1. Can I send directly to the gift recipient?
Yes, please select a separate delivery address at checkout.
2. I’m sending the bouquets as a gift, will there be a receipt in the package?
No, you will receive your receipt via email.
3. Can I add a personalised gift message to my order?
Yes, we know that giving a gift is all about the personal touch. Just add your gift message to the text box provided and we will add this as a handwritten gift tag free of charge to your order.
Dried Flower FAQ’s
1. How will I know when the dried flowers are back in stock?
Sign up to our newsletter and keep following along on our social media platforms to stay up to date on our latest news and restocks.
2. Can I choose the stems in my dried flower bouquet/letter box flowers?
Our in-house flower specialist designs and arranges our beautiful bouquets. Unfortunately, due to being a small team we are not currently able to make bespoke orders, we will look to add this option to our website very soon… so watch this space!
3. How tall are your dried flower bouquets?
All our dried flower bouquets are approximately 50cm tall, including the stem and blooms, however, this may vary slightly.
4. How long will my dried flowers last?
Your dried flowers can last for up to a year, but if cared for correctly they have been known to last for years!
5. Why does my bouquet look different to the image on your website/social media?
Every bouquet is based on a colour specific floral theme; therefore, the flowers/foliage/grasses can vary slightly in each bouquet. As the flowers are a natural product the colour and shape may vary from each bouquet too.
6. How does the gift recipient know how to care for their dried flowers?
Every Timeless Flower package comes with a detailed care instruction card.
7. Should I cut the string holding the bouquet together?
No, this holds together the design that the flower specialist has put together. However, if you would like to showcase the stems in different vases, then go for it!
8. Should I put the dried flowers in water?
NO - never put dried flowers in water, this will ruin them.
9. Are the flowers real or faux artificial flowers?
All our flowers are real. They have been either dried or preserved. Some may have had the colour enhanced with dyes.
10. How do I clean dried flowers?
We recommend using a soft bristle brush or a feather duster to gently clean your dried flowers.
11. Where can I display my dried flowers?
We recommend displaying your dried flowers in a room with no direct sunlight or very bright lights and with no humidity, as these environments will spoil the flowers.
12. Are the dried flowers fragrant?
As the bouquets are a natural product, they do have a slight fragrance. The bouquets featuring dried lavender will have subtle notes of lavender.
13. Do I need to handle the dried flowers with care?
Yes, dried flowers are very fragile.
14. Do the bouquets have thorns and thistles?
Yes, some of our bouquets have dried thorns and thistles on the stems, so please handle with caution.
15. Are the dried flowers safe around children and animals?
To be safe we recommend all our dried flowers are kept away from children and animals.
16. Is there a specific vase you recommend for your dried flower bouquets?
Yes! We love how our bouquets look in our super stylish Apothecary Clear Glass Vase. They’re the perfect size for any of our hand-tied bouquets.
Returns & refunds FAQ’s
1. What is your returns and refunds policy?
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and the service we provide. We offer a full refund if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase.
Please contact us within 3 days to inform us that you would like to cancel. Return the goods in the original packaging at your own cost and obtain proof of posting from your delivery provider. Without this we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us. Once we are in receipt of the goods and confirm they are in their original condition we will refund the value of the goods in full.
Please feel free to ask any further questions by contact us.